Friday 11 May 2012

Back again,

Recently it was a case of the same old, same old with regard to the scam/junk emails, millions of pounds of awards, unusual activities on bank accounts I don't have, job offers as a  intermediary for various companies in China and Malaysia asking that I start up a bank account to process payments and keep 10% of funds, various military people in Iraq and Afghanistan finding fortunes that they want help in bringing into the country.

Reading through the emails and giggling I came across this email, which, quite frankly, I nearly wet myself laughing as I read it, please see below and enjoy the products of the World Wide Web experience:-


You have been betrayed!!! It’s a pity that this how your life is going 
to come to an end as your death had already been paid for by someone 
who is very close to you from all investigations. 

I have ordered 3 (three) of my men to monitor every move of you and 
make sure you are not out of sight till the date of your 
assassination. 

According to the report I gets, you seem to be innocent about what you 
have been accuse but I have no business with that, so that’s why am 
contacting you to know if truly you are innocent and how much you 
value your life. 

Get back to me if you sure want to live on, ignore this mail only if 
you feel it’s a joke or just a threat. 

Don’t forget your days on earth are numbered, so you have the chance 
to live if only you will comply with me. 

WARNING: Tell no one about this mail to you because he or she might 
just be the person who wants you dead, and if that happens, I will be 
aware and am going to make sure you DIE instantly. 

I will give you every detail of where to be and how to take any 
actions be it legal or illegal, that’s only when I read from you. 

You need to stay calm and act unaware of this situation and follow 
instructions because any move you make that is suspicious; you will 

DIE as your days are numbered. 

Lucky You 

Toodle Pip! 

Spike Hen
International Assassin / Slayer


No comments:

Post a Comment